Below are APHA’s recent submissions to the Australian Government.
- APHA submission to the Senate Community Affairs References Committee Inquiry – Value and affordability of private health insurance and out-of-pocket medical costs – August 2017
- APHA submission on the MBS Review regarding Renal Medicine and Dermatology – August 2017
- APHA submission on the PBS Review Interim Report – July 2017
- Joint APHA and CHA response to NRAS discussion paper – May 2017
- APHA submission to the Commonwealth’s Competitive Neutrality Policy – April 2017
- APHA follow up submission to the Productivity Commission Data Availability and Use – January 2017
Previous Submissions to Government: