Below are APHA’s recent submissions to the Australian Government.
- 22 April: APHA submission to the consultation on Updating of the Uniform Recall Procedure for Therapeutic Goods
- 10 April: Joint submission to the Medical Intern Review from APHA and Catholic Health Australia (CHA)
- 6 February: APHA made an unpublished submission — the Australian Private Hospitals Budget Submission for 2015 — to the Federal Budget for 2015/16
- 2 February: APHA Submission on the Private Health Insurance (Prudential Supervision) Bill 2015
- 21 January: APHA made an unpublished submission on the exposure draft of proposed changes to the National Health (Pharmaceutical Benefits) Regulations 1960
- 30 January: APHA made an unpublished submission to the ACCC Report to the Senate on Private Health Insurance
Previous Submissions to Government: